Character's Ingame Stats
|Showdown Attack||Twin Boo|
|Added in||Unspecified Version|
|First Appearance||Luigi's Mansion (2001)|
E. Gadd (formerly known in-game as Elvin) is a starting character. He was introduced in v.0.2.
Basic moveset: Edit
- Punch: By pressing the first button, this melee attack does 1 damage
- Spin: By pressing down and the first button, this melee attack does 1-4 damage
- Poltergust Hit: By pressing the up button and the first button, this melee attack does 2 damage
- Dive: By pressing either side button and the first button, this melee attack does 2 damage
- Headbutt: By tapping either side button and the first button, this melee attack does 2 damage
- Boo Poltergust: By pressing the second button, this ranged attack deals 3 damage.
- Poltergust Rocket: By pressing down and the second button, this attack deals 3 damage.
- Rocket Jump: By pressing up and the second button, this attack deals 3 damage.
- Showdown Attack: Twin Boo - Shoots two boo's out, if hit by a boo, it deals 3 damage.
Skin Swaps Edit
E. Gadd has 4 different skin swaps: Red E. Gadd, Orange E. Gadd, Blue E. Gadd, and Brown E. Gadd.
E. Gadd is ranked 20th in the tier list in the C tier, while he's still in the C tier, it's a small drop from 17th. E. Gadd rivals Peach and Yoshi for being a very good escape character with his Poltergust Rocket. This can move across nearly 3/4 of the screen at a very fast speed. He also has a pretty good crouching attack. He also has a unique jab that sends him forward on the final hit as well as some surprisingly good power. However, the final hit on his jab can either be used in favor of or against him depending on E. Gadd's situation. He also has the worst up special with his Rocket Jump with a lack of control, hard to hit, has some startup lag, and deals little damage. His projectile is really slow and easy to dodge. Also, since E. Gadd players will have to rely on the Rocket, it's predictable. In fact, E. Gadd's biggest problem is that he is the most predictable character in the entire game. But overall E. Gadd has some pros in his moveset and metagame, but is too predictable of a character to be any higher than C tier.
- Before v0.5, E.Gadd's name was Elvin, which is why his character tagline uses Elvin as his name.
|Starter Characters||Bowser • Bowser Jr. • Donkey Kong (DK) • E. Gadd • Fawful • Kamek • King Boo • Koopa • Luigi • Mario • Midbus • Peach • Toad • Waluigi • Wario • Wart • WwwWario (Fan-Character) • Yoshi|
|Unlockable Characters||Diddy Kong • Dr. Mario • Geno • King Bob-omb • Petey • Shadow Mario • Shy Guy|
|Modification Characters||Mr. L • Ashley • Secret Character 1 (MKS2)|
|Scrapped||Master Hand • 8-Bit Mario • Goomba • Nabbit • Sakurai|