Character's Ingame Stats
|Showdown Attack||Ring of Hearts|
|Added in||Unspecified Version|
|First Appearance||Super Mario Bros (1985)|
Peach is one of the starting characters. She was added in v.0.3.
Basic Moveset: Edit
- Slap: By pressing the normal button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Semi-Slap: By pressing down and the normal button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Air Spin: By pressing the up button and the normal button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Slide Push: By pressing either side button and the normal button, this melee attack does 2 damage and pushes your enemy back.
- Kick: By tapping either side button and the normal button, this melee attack does 3 damage.
- Peach Bomber: By pressing the special button, this ranged attack does 5 damage.
- Golf Club: By pressing down and the special button, this melee attack does 2 damage, and sends your enemy flying.
- Parasol: By pressing the up button and the special button and gaining a jump boost, this special attack does 1 damage per hit, and allows you to float.
- Ring of Hearts: Peach unleashes two circles of hearts to damage enemies, 7 damage per heart.
Skin Swaps Edit
Peach has 4 different skin swaps: Red Peach, Blue Peach, White Peach, and Green Peach.
Peach is ranked 18th in the C tier, a slight jump from last time. Peach is the greatest character for escape in terms of quantity. Her Peach Bomber and her Parasol are good moves for this. Her Parasol is also has the best control out of all the up specials (tied with DK's Air Spin). She also can juggle opponents with her high kick and Golf Club special, which also allows for a decent combo game. However, Peach suffers a lack of a good projectile and being a very weak character. The reason she is nerfed is because she's the only character who was nerfed partially because of the new addition of air dodging, therefore she can no longer juggle opponents effectively. And while her Peach Bomber is a good method of escape and approach, as well as the only attack she has that can deal more than just 2 or 3 damage, it also has a lot of ending lag. Nevertheless, Peach has some decent attributes to place her at the top of the C tier.
- Peach is currently the only playable female character in Mushroom Kingdom Showdown.
- Along with Fawful, Bowser, Wario, Donkey Kong, Geno and E.Gadd, Peach is an "Owner" of a stage (Peach's Castle).